AOD LXA (Level Crossing Attendant)
This is designed to train persons who are responsible for undertaking this course as part of their duties on Network Rail infrastructure and to develop their knowledge, understanding and skills relevant to the requirements of the LXA role.
The aim of this course is to provide delegates with the skills and underpinning knowledge required to undertake their duties as a Level Crossing Attendant.
Delegates will be awarded with a Sentinel recognised certificate upon successful completion of this course.
Prerequisites and Requirements
- Must be a minimum age of 18.
- Must meet the medical requirements of Network Rail Standard. NR/L2/OHS/00124 Competence Specific Fitness Medical Requirements.
- In addition, the requirements of Network Rail Standard NR/L2/OHS/00120 (Drugs and Alcohol) must be met.
- Must have sufficient command of English language, and of the English language as detailed in Network Rail Company Specification NR/L2/CTM/021 (Competence & Training in Track Safety).
- Must hold a valid Sentinel Track Safety Card endorsed with PTS and IWA or COSS.