SW (Site Warden)
This course provides delegates with the skills and underpinning knowledge that is required to undertake Site Warden duties on Network Rail Infrastructure.
At the end of the training delegates who have successfully completed the course will be able to carry out the duties of a Site Warden to the standard of competence laid down in the knowledge and practical assessments.
Delegates will be awarded with a Sentinel recognised certificate upon successful completion of this course. An update to the candidate’s Sentinel card, showing Site Warden competence, will be applied for.
Prerequisites and Requirements
- Be a minimum age of 18.
- Hold a valid Sentinel Track Safety Card endorsed with PTS and is not undergoing ‘Learning Support’.
- Meet the medical requirements of Network Rail Standard NR/L2/OHS/00124 Medical Fitness Level 3.
- Meet the requirements of Network Rail Standard NR/L2/OHS/00120 (Drugs & Alcohol).
- Have a good level of literacy to meet entry qualifications.
- It is the responsibility of delegates’ Local Manager to decide upon their suitability to attend this course, in accordance with the current issue of NR/L2/CTM/021- Competence and Training in Track Safety.