We have had an exciting opportunity arise at the Colchester Office in the Anglia department in that we are looking to recruit an Administration Apprentice, they will complete a level 2 business administration apprenticeship with WS training while working at TES.
Applicants will need a ‘can do’ attitude, be quick to learn and be able to multitask while working at pace.
Key job duties will include:
- Provide a full range of administrative support
- Production of work packs
- Scanning and filing of documents
- Enter data and maintain the in-house databases
Applicants ideally should have the following skills:
- Self-driven, customer orientated with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality and compliance
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly
- The ability to work to deadlines and meet team targets
- Must be adept in the use of Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook and Excel
- Must have English and Maths GCSE D Grade or above
The role will be 37.5 hours, Monday to Friday, hourly rate of £7.00
If you are interested or know anyone that is, please send a CV to with the reference in the subject by 1st March 2019.